Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Phonesex Threesome roleplay

I just finished a phone sex call with one of my favorites that loves to hear me talk about my black sex partners and their big huge cocks. I love talking about being a cock sucker for black men and how I love to be a dirty submissive whore for my black boyfriends. Sometimes this includes him passing me around to some of his friends or co-workers. I love it. The more cock, the better. My caller Kurt wants to have me and his wife do a threesome with some big cock having studs. His wife has never have the pleasure of sucking or fucking a real man's cock like I have. Kurk describes his wife as being very shy and submissive with a girl next door look. She'd be perfect for black bulls. They love submissive married women that they can turn into black cock worshippers. I would love to suck a big black cock while Kurt's wife joins and help me suck off that big black cock. I know she would make a good cum whore if she would let down her inhibitions and live a little. I understand why some men like to have their wives get fucked by other men. Sometimes it takes another man to bring out the kinky side to a married woman.
Call Button
1-800-TO-FLIRT 1-800-863-547 ext: 9694013
Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com