Sunday, January 24, 2016

On my way out for some Big Black Cock

Sorry I had to log out early guys. I just finished a hot cuckold phone sex call with a new caller. Now Im so horny that I have to go out and fuck my sexy black bull. We were suppose to hang out this afternoon, but I had to get a pedicure and my hair bleached. Now Im dressed and ready to go and jump on top of the big black cock that is waiting for me. Im dressed in my short black mini skirt, with a corset on, 6 inch ankle boots and some thigh high stockings. I know my sexy black bull is going to rip off my skirt, bend me over and fuck the living daylights out of me. I'm so ready to taste his sweet yummy cum and put my tongue around his beautiful black balls. My husband is out of town with family so I might just pull an all nighter and get my pussy fucked for hours into the early morning. Kiss Kiss guys!
1-800-TO-FLIRT 1-800-863-5478 ext: 9694013