Friday, July 31, 2015
Racial fetishism is also very prevalent in contemporary popular art and media. For example, Mercer wrote an essay in 1993 called “Reading Racial Fetishism: the Photographs of Robert Mapplethorpe,” where he criticizes Mapplethorpe’s photographs of black men for fetishizing their bodies, for portraying them as sexualized objects rather than human beings. In pop culture, comedian Margaret Cho has been quite vocal about her distaste for Gwen Stefani’s Harajuku Girls--a group of four Japanese girls who silently follow Stefani around on tour and at photo-shoots--because they represent racial stereotypes: fetishized Japanese schoolgirls.
Article came from wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_fetishism
I post about this because so many people call me simply because I'm Black. Now, I'm not going to complain about that--BUT, it's entertaining to me that you chose me over 10,000 simply because of the level of melanin in my skin. But if you're looking for a Dominatrix, who can "go there" with racial play, humiliation etc. I'm your Queen!
Monday, July 27, 2015
Let's stop off at trust. Do you trust me to keep those kinks of yours a secret? Oh not the normal ones it's the "other" ones that I've created within you. Am I making you nervous by visiting that aspect of your life? Good! Just remember you asked me to.
I'll expose you for being the Shoe Boy, Panty Boy or for being a Cock Sucker in Training or for needing to be owned by a Mistress, I'll expose and Ruin You for so many fetish and kinks all because you've asked me to. I'll continue to keep you needing more.
Phone Sex -- let's do it!
Sunday, July 26, 2015
A lot of men think that mature women like myself are only into younger men, for me that is not the case. As long as the man is virile and well-hung I am very happy with a range of ages. In fact, my personal fantasy involves having both a hot muscular young stud and a strong dominant older man having their way with me at the same time. Surrounded by testosterone and hard cocks brings out my sexuality intensely like nothing else!
I started on Niteflirt doing phone sex exclusively, and getting over my shyness to offer live cam shows is one of the best decisions I ever made! Whether you want to sit back and watch anonymously while we talk on the phone, or hop on cam yourself to participate that way, I love a hot sexy cam with phone session. You can buy my Skype ID directly from my Niteflirt listing or I will simply give it to you while we are on the phone when you call my cam listing. You can also let me know what kind of camshow you are interested in via NF email and I will tell you whether it is something I offer or not. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Saturday, July 25, 2015
Sure, I have some that like to be "spoilers" (gift givers, tributes etc), I have some that like financial Domination/Ruination, I have SOME that like to be made fun of, tease and denial, ruined orgasms etc.
One sound of my wicked laugh and callers get hooked!
Are the "good" kind of loser?
Cum find out!
Monday, July 20, 2015
Friday, July 17, 2015
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
2. I like to use chopsticks in new and interesting ways. Having been taught to use chopsticks before I learned to speak, I consider them to be the best utensils. I don't understand why anyone would eat Flaming Hot Cheetos without chopsticks (keeps the Cheetos dust from getting on the fingers).
3. Don't assume I know how to speak fill-in-the-blank-Asian language. I didn't necessarily grow up speaking any language other than English. And don't ask me what that sign says because I probably don't know.
4. But I most likely do know how to speak a language other than English. At, like, preschool-level proficiency.
5. I'll expect you to pick up a few words of said language if you don't know it already. How else are we supposed to talk about other people in public?
6. My parents programmed every second of my life before it was cool for parents to do that. I yawned my way through weeknights with a tutor or at a prep program, and I spent my Saturdays at Korean school hating life while learning how to be a better Korean.
7. I know how to play an instrument. See above.
8. Doesn't matter who's with me, when I'm eating out, I'm going to reach for the check first. That's just how I grew up. With parents and aunts and uncles getting into physical altercations over who gets to pay for dinner. You'll never be able to get to the check faster than I can!
9. My parents will immediately reject you as a suitor. In fact, they'll probably continue trying to set me up with their friends' sons. "You're not married to this so-called boyfriend of yours yet — what's the big deal?"
10. You should eat what my parents made for you. They might not think you're husband material (yet), but they will like you more if you eat.
11. Actually, just be willing to eat everything when you're around me. Please don't ever wrinkle your nose at my food. Or else, bye.
12. I want you to drink the tea. It isn't there for fun. It cuts through dim sum grease! Pro-tip: Refill everyone else's cup before your own, going from oldest to youngest. If you pour tea for yourself before my Yeh Yeh, you will be judged accordingly.
13. I have dark hair. Prepare for a lifetime of finding knots of long black hairs in the shower drain, in the vacuum cleaner, on the carpet, everywhere, all the time.
14. That said, I don't have a lot of body hair. I probably shave my legs twice a year? You wouldn't notice the difference anyway.
15. Gross things weirdly fascinate me. Like your earwax. I'll clean out your earwax for you.
16. I'm used to people butchering the pronunciation and spelling of my name. But I'll expect you to say it right if we start dating each other.
17. My mom and other family members paid really close attention to my appearance. So I'm neurotic about some aspect of that, whether it's my weight or the particular paleness of my skin or my big feet or what have you.
18. I have a corny sense of humor. Not gonna lie, there's a tiny dork-nerd in every Asian.
19. I might get a little dramatic sometimes. I blame the Asian-language TV soaps I was weaned on. Don't cross me when I'm mad because something like the kimchi slap will happen to you.
20. Nothing will ever be spicy enough. Which is why I always ask for hot sauce and have an emergency bottle of Tabasco in every purse.
21. I dislike being fetishized. So strike the phrase "Asian persuasion" from your vocabulary.
22. I'm superstitious about health things. Fan death is real.
Sunday, July 12, 2015
A local Texas dominant man has decided to pursue “communication” in an effort to save his failing relationship.
James Franks, 38, says his relationship started to take turn for the worse last month when he started having problems at work and started spending more time at the office. He was returning home from work “tired” and found himself increasingly irritable.
When slave tabitha approached him to find out what was wrong the answer was always the same: “I don’t want to talk about it.”
“It left me feeling confused and shut out. I don’t need to know every little detail, but I do need to know what he is feeling and how things are affecting him,” she told The Daily Flogger.
Franks told the slave, “Jesus? Really? I work 12 hours a day and when I come home you want to talk my fucking ear off about how my day was?”
Things came to a head when slave tabitha offered an ultimatum, “Talk to me or I am leaving.”
It was at that point Franks thought there may be a problem.
Franks conceded and now makes sure to spend some time each day talking about how things “make him feel” and “telling his slave what he is thinking about things.”
“It’s weird,” Franks told us, “she just wants to hear things, but she rarely has any concrete suggestions or solutions to problems, she just wants to know what is going on. Then she tells me her problems and I tell her how to fix them.”
Slave tabitha considers that progress. “It is nice that he can finally tell me know he feels. We’re working on the listening part, but progress is progress, right?”
Sunday, July 5, 2015
I for one was gobsmacked...
and...I'll be staying here: http://www.eroticroomandboard.com/
More pics here: http://www.eroticroomandboard.com/image/68543742.jpg
So, next vacation, if you can't make it to MY dungeon...or a dungeon in general...think about a kinky b&b!