Saturday, September 19, 2015

Phonesex Pay Pigs that actually Deliver

Call Button
These week I met a great but worthless Pay Pig to Financially dominate. Unlike so many losers he actually stands by his word and puts his money where his mouth is. I get calls from guys periodically that claim they have the bucks and the credit card to spoil me but a lot of times it is pure bullshit. Don't lie and tell me your gonna send a tribute while your caught up in the moment. I would rather us just talk and have fun on a call instead of you telling me you want to be a pay Pig. But this week I met a real Pay Pig that insisted that I make an amazon wish list so that he can spoil me and buy me all the things I want. I thought he was another guy playing bullshit games. Nope! He actually sent me over $2000 worth of gifts. Everything from Ear rings to a digital camera and some expensive perfumes and blankets for my condo. I love getting gifts sent to my front door that I dont have to pay for.

I've had guys send tributes which is nice, but I've dealt with guys that thought they could fool me by saying things like give me your number on Niteflirt and I'll send a tribute. A bunch of bullshit. I'm not giving my home/cell number out for a Niteflirt tribute. That is dangerous. Something I would never do. Never, however my new pay pig is such a sucker for my affection that he's willing to spend his money on gifts just to keep my attention.