Sunday, July 5, 2015

Goodbye Holiday sexy stud Hello Phonesex

This has been a great weekend. I went out last night and met a young 23 year old hot hunk at a local bar. He was a cute blue eyed surfer California Boy. We took shots at the bar and made out to some old country music. We couldn't stop flirting and making out while the music played in the smokey bar. We didn't care who was looking or how many younger girls gave me a dirty look. They were so jealous to see an older woman making out with a hot muscular stud at the bar. His abs were rock hard and he had the most sexy muscular arms I've seen in years. I had to take him home and show him how a real cougar fucks and sucks a hard cock. He didn't hesitate when I invited him home. He gave his friend the keys to his convertible and hopped in the car with me. We couldn't go to his house because he has two roommates. I brought him in my home and we started kissing and touching as soon as I got the key in the door. I pushed him down on my couch and dropped to my knees while pulling at his cargo pants. He pulled out his nice thick cock and begin stroking it and teasing me with it. Like a true cougar nympho I begin licking and kissing the head of his cock while he stroked with his left hand and held my head with his right hand. I begin to taste his pre-cum and my pussy was ready to take his big fat cock in my tight little hole. I got right on top of him on my living room couch and gave him the best pussy his young cock ever had. I didn't stop until he pulled out and squirted his warm creamy load all over my tits. Now he's texting me and calling me, but a one night stand is just that. A One night stand. Back to my phonesex calls to get my next orgasm.
Call Button