Sunday, July 12, 2015

Communication is key

You'd think you didn't have to tell people this! But: from the Daily Flogger:

WACO, TEXAS

A local Texas dominant man has decided to pursue “communication” in an effort to save his failing relationship.

James Franks, 38, says his relationship started to take turn for the worse last month when he started having problems at work and started spending more time at the office. He was returning home from work “tired” and found himself increasingly irritable.

When slave tabitha approached him to find out what was wrong the answer was always the same: “I don’t want to talk about it.”

“It left me feeling confused and shut out. I don’t need to know every little detail, but I do need to know what he is feeling and how things are affecting him,” she told The Daily Flogger.

Franks told the slave, “Jesus? Really? I work 12 hours a day and when I come home you want to talk my fucking ear off about how my day was?”

Things came to a head when slave tabitha offered an ultimatum, “Talk to me or I am leaving.”

It was at that point Franks thought there may be a problem.

Franks conceded and now makes sure to spend some time each day talking about how things “make him feel” and “telling his slave what he is thinking about things.”

“It’s weird,” Franks told us, “she just wants to hear things, but she rarely has any concrete suggestions or solutions to problems, she just wants to know what is going on. Then she tells me her problems and I tell her how to fix them.”

Slave tabitha considers that progress. “It is nice that he can finally tell me know he feels. We’re working on the listening part, but progress is progress, right?”

Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com