Sunday, June 21, 2015

Cuckolding my Hubby all weekend

It's been a long hot weekend here in Arizona. The heat has been up in the 100's. I've been laying around all week bored, until I finally got a call from my black bull boyfriend. He's my bf of over a year and he loves to take me to his favorite hotel and use my pussy over and over until I'm weak and ready to go home to my wimpy hubby. Me and my bf fucked and screwed all over the hotel on the floor, in the chair, in the bed, even in the shower. He loves when I get on my knees and suck his black balls and beg for his warm thick cum. And he does cum a lot. He shots a good thick load in my face and laugh, and says "What would your husband think"? We always laugh and crack jokes about me being a married slut. Call me on niteflirt to hear all of my naughty Kinky no taboo stories of how I like being a married cheating slut.
1-800-863-5478 ext: 9694013