Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Looking forward to more big Black Cock

Call Button
I’m so glad it’s Wednesday. I’m getting ready for the weekend. I’m going on a lunch date Saturday with a new black bull I met last week at a deli in my neighborhood. He’s very good looking and he’s stands about 6 feet with smooth dark skin and a nice ass. It’s so funny because when I met him my hubby was only a few feet away. The black bull was confused when I approached him while my hubby was so close by. I told him that my hubby doesn’t mind if I flirt and exchange numbers. After a bunch of flirting, we set up a date. He has the sexiest light hazel eyes although I’m interested in more than his eyes. I’ve already told him about my cuckolding lifestyle. He didn’t understand exactly what it meant so I had to explain it to him. He couldn’t believe that married men let their wives go out and cheat with black men. I even told him about the cream pie clean up that is a part of the cuckolding lifestyle. This black bull was shocked and said that he had never heard anything like this before. So this Saturday I’m going to show him better than I can tell him. I’m going fuck and suck him so good, he’s going wish he had met me sooner. I can’t wait to wrap my luscious lips around his thick cock and lick his balls down to his ass. And when I bend over and let him pump his cock in my tight ass I promise he won’t regret it.
Wanna have kinky phone sex? Wanna hear about my wild cuckolding stories?