Sunday, December 30, 2012

HotCougarDonna for your phonesex fantasies

This weekend has been great. I spent most of it on the front page of niteflirt thanks to my kinky naughty phone sex callers. I met some very interesting people that made me feel very welcome. As I said in my last post, I just started taking calls even though I signed up months back. I’ve had wild phone sex with some barely legal guys that wanted to play out the older woman younger man fantasy. I’ve spoken with a few married men that just wanted some marriage advice. I’m not a psychologist, but I have been married twice and I know what it’s like to live the family life. It’s very difficult. I’ve also met some friendly guys that just wanted general conversation. I’m pretty open to anything. I’m single living alone and I don’t have a lot of gal pals so it’s always lots of fun to talk on the phone. One thing I must say is that I do not do meet and greets or give out my telephone numbers. Other than that I’ve had a blast. I lost count of all the orgasms I had. I haven’t came so hard in a long time. So whenever you men out there want to have some kinky no taboo erotic phone sex with a Cougar/MILF give me a call and I’ll help you drain that scrotum sac. I'm here for your phonesex fantasies.
Call Button