Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Scavenger Hunt by Cuckolding Princess

Hey nasty boys. I've been telling you about my cuckold relationship for a long time, but now you can figure out how I treat my loser cuckold and my Big Black Cock boyfriend. I know you would really love to hear about my man with that huge dick and how my loser cuckold doesn't even compare so why not play my scavenger hunt game? You can get all the dirty details by answering questions. Each question will have a link and a puzzle piece to help you figure it out. I'll have you cuckolding out of my hand in no time. I know some of you don't have the patience and you want to whack your dick off right away. For those you get a choice. You can buy the game card for a buck and play the game all the way until the end where you will be able to pick up this week's release and put together a juicy puzzle of my gorgeous body or your can just buy the mp3outright. You can also be a good slave and do both. No matter which you pick, your dick will be dripping when you're done.