Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kiwi Candy likes Older Men


I have to admit, the older the better.  Especially in my case, I love older men.  Simply because they are more adventurous, open-minded and kinky.  They can make my world explode into a million different colors and orgasms, and I'm sure older men love to be with a young nubile submissive slut like me.


The other plus to being with an older man, they truly love to knock me up on the phone, especially when I beg to be knocked up.  I want to be knocked up, to feel my belly grow with child, my breasts to begin to lactate and well, we all know how sweet breast milk can be.  I want to be with older men, I find them to be my turn on, more so than younger guys.  Don't get my wrong, I like younger guys too, but older men definitely make my pussy wet.

Sometimes I think I am the perverted one in a relationship, until I meet my match in an older man who has the same kinks and perversions that I have.  Especially if they're over 40, and that's the huge turn on, when they can be twice my age, and I can be used, abused, owned and fucked by them!

I love older men, and hopefully get my turn ons to match with yours.  Which is why NiteFlirt is so much fun, we can do anything we want, and be anything we want to be.  We can even cross the realms of reality into fantasy and we can have a lot of fun together.  Will you be my Older Man?  I'll be your younger girl.  We can tie in any kind of fantasy while we play with each other!