Friday, August 31, 2012

AmyPaige--the naughty MILF next door...

I can't decide which must be more difficult for a man with a nylon fetish, getting through the hot Summer when women refuse to wear nylons at all, or the inevitable excitement of the workday in Fall when we come in with tights and sexy hosiery on. On the one hand, it must be much easier to concentrate without the distraction of the slyly covered leg, but on the other, how fun to go to work not knowing who might be in sleek pantyhose or tights with high-heeled boots during the Fall. One thing is for sure, by the time August is winding down, the man with a nylon fetish needs a fix. Luckily for you, here I am ready to indulge your nylon fantasies with live phone sex. This fetish is near to me because I share it. Tights, pantyhose, stockings and thigh-highs all have a place in one of my overflowing lingerie drawers. I have even been known to cam while wearing them on occasion, see the button to the right to see if I am available for cam or not currently. If you are a visual type of man (and who isn't) and I'm not on cam, you can get sets of pictures in stockings like this set from My Flirt Store. There are also pantyhose fetish clips and a very explicit crotchless bodystocking clip available. A bonus of purchasing my clips from My Flirt Store is that first time customers get three free minutes, a perfect start for our first call!
Come visit My blog!